About Me

My photo
Blouberg, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Welcome to my photography portfolio. I have a background in the motion picture industry as a production designer working on features, short films, music videos, animations and fashion shoots. All of these led to a lot of photography requirements from my side, and eventually leading to my taking photography to the next level. I incorporate all my previous experience into my photography, believing that a cinematic translation is vital to the success of any piece of entertainment art. Thank you for taking the time to view my photography blog where I will update all of my photography projects as they are completed.

Sunday 17 April 2011

The beach





































































































































Model: Tronell le Roux
Costume, Make up and Styling: Micheal Ivy
Photography: Johann Latsky

No comments:

Post a Comment